Dallas is quite a unique town in itself. It is known for many things for being culturally rich, artistic things and even bigger business opportunities. Oil and cotton industry of Dallas is also extremely popular. And Dallas is also fondly remembered because of its most loved president John F Kennedy.
Dallas is a pleasant city to be enjoyed by tourists all round the year, especially during the spring season. Thus, let’s have a look at what are some of the fun things to do in Dallas –
- Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens – This is a huge 66 acres garden full of interesting things. The garden has children’s adventure park and a children’s adventure cafe. This is a perfect place for the picnic as well during the spring season and even in winters.
- The Sixth Floor Museum – This is a perfect place for history and politics lovers because this museum houses many documents and papers about Dallas most loved PresidentJohn F Kennedy’s assassination details.
- Perot Museum of Nature and science – This is very popular with children because of a number of fun and interesting things that the place has to offer. It has 11 permanent exhibit halls where you can enjoy 3D animation videos. It also has a museum specifically dedicated to children and also has outdoor play space and even a huge courtyard.
- Klyde Warren Park – This is a huge park which is named over the billionaire Kelcy Warren’s younger son Klyde Warren. This is a huge 5.2 acres park which was opened in the year 2012. The park is situated in the heart of Dallas and many food trucks are also seen nearby to this park.
- American Airlines Center – This is a perfect venue for live entertainment and concerts. This place houses a seating capacity of more than 21,000 people and even have facilities for handicapped people.
- White rock lake Park – The biggest USP of the park is that it is situated in the midst of an urban setting but even then it is known for the amazing natural area with plenty of wildlife. The place is also known for bird watching, kayaking, and canoeing. Also, you can enjoy 9.33 miles of hiking and biking trail at this park.